jueves, 13 de septiembre de 2012

The end of the world? Much Ado About Nothing.

 What do they think of the idea of the end of the world?
I believe that this supposition has been invented by boring people.I have heard speaking to people that they said that the extraterrestrial beings would come, that the Sun would be shocked by the Earth (ejem ...), that there would be a solar storm of which they would survive the cockroaches... But sincerely, I do not believe in the end of the world, and if I do it, since I think that it will happen because we will remain without water, or the cap of ozone will break completely, or for anyone another thing ... especially I believe that the human beings we are working for the end of the world. 
And finally ... What idea is that of ''Apocalypse''?
God will always triumph, and that, as everyone knows.
Everything about the end of the world (99%) is an exaggeration, do not forget.
And you... what do you think?


*I do not speak very well in English, sorry...

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Please, comenta.